Ron Mexico was QB1 this week.
|I'm #1 b!tches|
WEEK 3 NFL SCORECARD
Gig'em is NFL-Pick'em-1, b!tches. What you see right there is the leaderboard (below).
Point summaries for Week 3:
Nothing really stands out to me except that five of you were outscored by a baby (WH, 7)! Gig'em (AP) didn't score 14 this week, but he filed a nice 10 of 16, which was good enough to stay on the top of the leaderboard. For those of you that are in to this kind of thing, Aggies hold the top spots in each contest.
Weekly Winner(s): CG - 13 National Championships (12) +3 bonus points
NFL dubs (12+): CG (2nd straight week) +3 bonus points
Bonus Question: Catch? (Results to be posted)
Paid: KW, KH, WH, KZ, KS, JN, ANe, Lo +1
Some thoughts while watching football this weekend:
- Mike Vick *is* #1. Damn.
- AP is a beast. He is forgiven for going to OU. Every kid makes a bad decision or two when growing up.
- Dallas loses at home to a mediocre Bears team... falls to 0-2.
- Seedless grapes are great, but then how do they make more baby grapes?
- VY may screw up a lot, but it turns out Collins is worse. How many fkn years does it take before Fischer understands this? 3 years? WTF?!
- By the way, they might want to have VY on
suicidechicken wing watch tonight. Just saying.
- Checking on hotels in Dallas right now. Texans two and oh.