Damn it feels good in Tuscaloosa.
Geto Boys - Damn It Feels Good To Be a Gangsta
What a game. Real good football. It was actually sad that someone had to lose that.
How'd you do? Check it.
Here is the breakdown for this week.
- Weekly Winner(s) = 3 pts: ANe
- Double Digit Card (10+ picks correct) = 3 pts: GN, KH, CG, JN, AP, ANe, DDi
- Game of the Week = BACKDOOR COVER!!
- Paid Entry Week = 1 pt every week: ANo, GN, DW, RK, A-C, JB, JC, AP, KP, DD, DT, ANe, DDi
- Weekly bonus question = 0 to 3 points, subjectively scored. "Your Bama/A&M pick.... why?"
- Inconsistent Losers (ANe): As much as I hate A&M and Johnny Football and all the ridiculous hype, I have to cheer against Alabama and all their fake championships. +2
- Mississippi Mudpuppies (DR): 12th man. Not Manziel. Bama only needed 11. +2
- Dirt Burglars (DT): My magic 8 ball said so. What did it say about the Longhorns? +1
- Ferments-A-Lot (GN): Even purple-er. +1
- Naked Bootleggers (JN): The 12th man and a younger QB help TAMU cover, but not win. But remember When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil. Wise, wise words. All of it. +2
- Yazoo Meat Muffins (KP): Johnny football is going to blow up again! He's a manimal. +1
- The Creekside Purple Sacks (KH): WWJFFD. Turn signatures into bread. Lots of it. +2
- The Paperboys (KW): A&M has two games under their belt, at home, in the heat and have 6 returning defensive players returning. Alabama only has one game under their belt, where they played in a dome. I think a combination of JFF, the returning Aggie defense (second half they will shine) and Alabama not used to playing in the heat will result in an A&M upset. Still not sure why the Aggies are the dogs, but hey, we'll find out soon enough. Dude, you saw how I only left the tiny little box, right? Just messin'. +2
- Gig'em! (AP): Gig'em! You can't gig the tide, only frogs. +1
- TIDE BECAUSE...
- The Northmen (ANo): I like elephants and waves ...as much or more than the next person, right? +2
- Mrs. Carter's Moves (A-C), Bevo XIV (DW): Saban. Truth +1
- Chicainery (CCa): Alabama will be highly motivated for revenge after what happened last season. I thought that, but they played it like any other week, imo. +1
- Pluckbear (CS): Revenge. Worked, whatever they did. +1
- Beelzebubbles (CCo): You know that cute bumper sticker that says "My daughter and my money go to the University of Alabama" Well, IM BROKE! POOR! Out of state tuition SUCKS! But all of her little friends play on the team so of course I'm gonna pick them-cute itty bitty Cyrus hes so precious! Not touching that. +2
- 15 National Championships (CG): I just want to point out that Curtis didn't skip this question because he forgot or didn't have anything to add. Curtis skipped this question because he doesn't do *anything* to jinx his team. I can respect that. +3
- Cactie (DCo): I hate the aggies!! Hook em. No comment here. +2
- Double D (DD): ...last year. I'm Nick Saban... oh no you di'n't! Nicky Football was stressed. +2
- 93Bronco (GF): First off..... Texas A&M will score on Bama's defense, but A&M's defense is so bad that Bama will score more. And I think Hollywood will get his bell rung a few times after his showboating. Good call, but I think he prefers to be called "Johnathan." +2
- Lost Cause (JH): Bama - Manziel is a heathen, but Saban is a Dark Lord! (Saban - Satan...coincidence?) No, no it is not a coincidence. +2
- Pimp Possee (JB): Bama because they pay their players. See DJ Fluker. WHAT!? +2
- The Velvet Neutral Ground (JC): A&M's defense is suspect to say the least. Alabama's defense hasn't been suspect in 5 years. The end. Somewhat true. +2
- Barrel Aged Donkey (KS): ATM is overrated. Only good for withdrawals. Love this answer. +3
- AccidentChild (MN): Do I really have to give a reason for picking against A&M? Nah, only if you want points. +1
- One Man Wolfpack (MF): Because Bama lost last yr, no way it happens again. Odds would agree. +2
- BlitzKrieg (RK): 41 - 27. A score prediction. +2 for the effort.
- Mad Bomber (KZ): They're mad and out for revenge! With bombs! +2
LEADERBOARD: Inconsistent Losers made a big move with 12/15 correct picks. If anyone cares, I'm not last anymore.