Here it is folks. CLICK HERE FOR THE WEEK 1 CARD
First of all, welcome back (to the veterans) and welcome in (to the the rooks).
Attached is the card for the first week. If something doesn't look or act right, let me know. I just started dusting off last year's stuff.
The rules listed in a previous post for all that would like a refresher. But, if you have any specific questions, just shoot me an email.
Pick'em card notes:
- NCAA games are picked against the spread (NFL will be straight up).
- When you click a check box near a team, if you pick the one with the negative value off to the right, you are picking that team to cover that number.
- If any of you don't have Microsoft Excel and the card doesn't work for you, let me know.
- On the card, the team listed first is the away team.
- Remember to check the top of the card each week for bonus questions. I give away bonus points for answers, but these points DO NOT count toward your overall pickem score. To win the pickem contest, you have to have picked the most games right. Simple.
- After you've made your picks, don't forget to select 3 "Best Bets." The check box for this is off to the right in the "BB" column. If you get all 3 Best Bets, then you'll get 3 bonus points. This is harder than it sounds.
- All picks are due before the kickoff of the first game. However, if you forget, still send me the card dude. I'll give you credit for any game kicking off after I receive your picks.
So speaking of bonus points, I'm giving away early bird bonus points this year again. All cards sent back before noon (central) on the day before the first game on the card (usually this would be noon friday) will get a bonus point. For this week, Friday at noon (CT) will be the early bird deadline.
We'll talk entry fees in the next few weeks. For now, we are still way short on commitments (I've only heard from 12 so far). If you haven't told me you are playing yet, just fill out the Week 1 card and send it to me... I get you added from there.
The league isn't locked. You guys can forward this link along to others if they want in.